How to Remove Credit Card From Apple Pay
Apple has streamlined the shopping experience for its clients as much as possible. It's very easy to add any and all of your supported credit and debit cards to Apple Pay these days. However, you might want or need to cancel a card under certain circumstances (say you lost it for example). Fortunately, Apple has made that quite easy.
How to delete a credit or debit card from Apple Pay on iPhone and iPad
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad that has the Apple Pay card you want to delete.
- Tap on Passbook & Apple Pay.
- Select the credit card you need to delete.
- Select Remove Card (this option is located at the very bottom).
That's all you needed to do. The credit or debit card you needed to remove will no longer be usable by Apple Pay on that specific device. However, you need to remember that Apple Pay works on a per device basis so you'll need to remove the card from every Apple device individually.
Alternatively, you can remove all your connected cards from a specific device remotely if you need to via iCloud.com. You can follow the steps outlined below if that's what you want.
How to remotely delete all of your credit and debit accounts from Apple Pay
- Use a web browser on your computer to go to iCloud.com.
- Enter your user credentials.
- Select Settings.
- Choose on the device you'd like to wipe Apple Pay from under the My Devices section at the bottom.
- Click on "Remove All…"
Now Apple Pay will be de-authorized, and all your cards will be removed from that specific device. Even though Apple Pay can't be used by anyone that doesn't have their fingerprint registered on your device, it's still safer to remove all payment options.