What Information to Put in Your Cyclonis Password Manager?
What does Cyclonis Password Manager do? It's a tool that helps you organize your private information and lets you go through your everyday online chores quickly and easily. In the meantime, solid encryption and additional mechanisms let you sleep well at night, knowing that nobody but you will ever be able to see your data.
We know, this sounds a bit too general, so with the next few paragraphs, we'll try to give you a better understanding of what sort of information you can store with Cyclonis Password Manager, and we'll also show you how it can simplify your life. Let's start with the obvious.
- PasswordsAs you have probably guessed by now, with Cyclonis Password Manager, you can save all your passwords in one central place. But how does that differ from putting them in an Excel file or writing them down on a piece of paper?First of all, Cyclonis Password Manager encrypts all the login credentials you store in your vault with AES-256. What this means is that if someone somehow manages to get to the file containing your data, they won't be able to read it unless they have your master password. This is one of the advantages of having your login information stored with Cyclonis Password Manager.
It's crucial to secure all your accounts with passwords that are not only long and random but also unique. Creating all those passwords is a lot of hard work. Remembering them is downright impossible. Cyclonis Password Manager can do it for you, and with the browser extension, it can also help you fill the data in an instant. In addition to this, it will give you tips on which passwords you might want to consider changing, and with the cloud storage options, it will give you the chance to synchronize your data across all your devices.
- Payment MethodsHaving your login data within arm's reach is certainly convenient, but when we were creating Cyclonis Password Manager, we wanted to do something more to simplify your online life. That's why we integrated the Cyclonis Password Manager Wallet.We shop online every day now, and more often than not, we use our credit cards to do it. Entering all your credit card details every time you need to complete a purchase is tedious. With Cyclonis Password Manager, you can enter them once, and then use them as many times as you wish.
When you're filling in a checkout form, the Cyclonis Password Manager browser extension will let you select which of your cards you want to use, and it will fill in the card number and the rest of the details for you. By default, Cyclonis Password Manager is configured to ask you for your master password before it fills in your card number.
- IdentificationIn addition to your credit cards, you most likely have some ID documents in your real-life wallet. You can have them in your Cyclonis Password Manager Wallet as well. Cyclonis Password Manager lets you save the details of your passport, Social Security card, driver's license, ID card, and your Tax number. Like the rest of your data, this information is placed in your encrypted vault, and it's only accessible after you enter your master password.
- ProfilesEven posting a comment on a website could require registering an account nowadays. And creating an account sometimes means filling in dozens of fields with your name, email, home address, phone number, etc. This takes time, and internet users don't like things that take time. With Cyclonis Password Manager, you can save all your profile information once, and then let the browser extension fill it in whenever you need it. With that, creating a new account will take no longer than a couple of seconds.
- Just about anything else you can think ofYellow sticky notes are great for reminding you of things you need to do or stuff you need to remember. The only problem is, they're visible to people nearby.Cyclonis Password Manager's Private Notes aren't. Like every other piece of information you save in Cyclonis Password Manager, only you can access them. You can choose from a host of different templates that makes saving passwords for Wi-Fi networks and software applications, database login credentials, bank account information, software licenses, and your to-do list extremely easy.
It's obvious that Cyclonis Password Manager's primary goal is to enable you to have strong, unique passwords for all your account without worrying about remembering them. We wanted it to make a more fundamental change in the way you do things online, however, which is why we implemented numerous features that let you store more than just your login data.
Cyclonis Password Manager is available for Windows and Mac, and you can download it for free.