How to Reset Your Forgotten Mobile Banking Password of Santander Bank
Did you forget your online/mobile Banking password for your account at Santander Bank? Or maybe your password got blocked because you entered the wrong password one too many times? If you're having a password-related problem please follow the steps in the guide below to restore your Online and Mobile Banking Password.
How to reset your forgotten Online and Mobile Banking Password
- Visit the website Santanderbank.com.
- Press the "Forgot your password" link at the login page.
- Enter your username and the Last 4 Digits of your SSN.
- Choose the authentication method between either One-Time Passcode or Card/PIN.
- If you selected g a Card/PIN then enter the last four digits of your Santander Debit, ATM, or Credit Card Number.
- Type your Santander Debit, ATM, or Credit Card PIN Number
- Press "Continue".
- Enter your new Online and Mobile Banking Password.
- Confirm it when prompted.
- Press "Confirm" to finish the process
Note: The password must at least 8 letters and numbers to a maximum of 20 and it cannot contain any of the following special characters or symbols.
If you did everything correctly and your new password is accepted into the system you will get a confirmation message saying your password has been successfully reset.
If you are using a One-Time Passcode
Enter the OTP delivered to your registered phone number and enter your new Online and Mobile Banking password like above and confirm it when asked to.