How to Remove Credit Card Information From Amazon
Amazon can be extremely convenient; the ability to order virtually anything from anywhere in the world has revolutionized the market in ways even Amazon's found, Jeff Bezos, could not imagine back in 1994 when he created Amazon. Even back then, Amazon's potential was obvious. Within 30 days, it had generated $20,000 per week in sales. Pretty good for a fledgling company, right?
Now, 25 years later, Amazon is the world's largest online retailer and has become a household name. Over 150 million people have accessed Amazon just in the month of September last year. For comparison, Amazon's closest competition, Walmart's shopping app, had just half that. However, the overall experience of managing your actual online account can be quite frustrating. If you don't know Amazon's site very well, there are many functions and links you have to deal with to find the specific task you try to complete.
Luckily, if you only wish to delete a credit card from your Amazon account is very simple and straightforward. If you're interested in learning how just keep reading.
How to delete a credit card from your Amazon account
- Navigate to amazon.com in a browser on your Windows or Mac computer and log into your account if you haven't already.
- Move the cursor over to the "Account and Lists" section and press on "Your Account."
- Click on "Your Account" to access your account information
- Choose "Payment options," which can be found under the "Ordering and shopping preferences" subhead in the left column.
- Look under "Your credit and debit cards" and press on the down arrow to the right of the card you want to delete.
- Now click on the "Remove" option.
- Press "Confirm remove" in the pop-up when prompted to delete the card from your Amazon account.
And that's all it takes. Your credit card has been successfully removed from your Amazon account.