How to Log into My Paytm Account If I Forget the Password?
You forgot your paytm account password and don't know what to do? Well, don't worry, it's pretty simple. Instead of trying to re-enter the same incorrect password over and over again try this easy guide.
- Click on the button that says "forgot password" on your login screen to reset your password.
- Dial 0120-3888388 using the phone number you registered with Paytm, then press "1" to reset your password and follow the instructions.
- You will receive a link to reset the password via SMS or email.
- Click on the link paytm sent to your phone or email.
- Enter a new password (which will be remember this time).
- Type the new password in the password field.
- Confirm your new password and click "Submit".
You're done. Now you can enter your account again. Make sure you take the proper measures to remember or log your password!